Monday, November 8, 2010

West Coast Conference and Other Things!:)

The Youth choir is going to the west coast conference Friday! I'm soo excited!! So today me and my mom went shopping!! We went to a couple stores then to the mall. We went to Forever 21!! My favorite store lol I got two blouses that were adorable! One is black and its like lace. And then I got a cute red top that a has a good size bow on the front. It was fun, just the two of us, and no whiney, tired boys lagging behind us haha

Sunday I found out that Nathaniel can say water!! Its so cute. He say's it fast and almost British like haha its really funny and then he say coka for coke, and fruita for fruit! He is getting so big.


Mission's conference was good especially Sunday night!!

I get my new phone in December I'm quite excited, because I have had my phone for 2 years! I don't know what kind I'm getting!! School has been going good and boring haha We have been doing fundraiser's for our 8th grade trip to Disneyland and California Adventures!! We have a good amount of people in 8th. Which is good lol That's about it!! ttyl:)

~Savannah~

1 comment:

  1. I saw you Sunday morning but didn't say hi! :( oh well. I'll see you at West Coast hun :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete